May 16, 2011

[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="300" caption="Pia Guanio"]Pia Guanio, Showbiz News[/caption] Months after Pia Guanio and Vic Sotto broke up, Pia surprised everybody when the news came out that she is engaged to be married to his non-showbiz boyfriend named Steve Mago, who according to Pia, is a very private individual. The engagement happened last May 7.

"I'm glad I've finally found a person who can be your partner in life. One of the best things that I like most about him is that he's such a thoughtful guy. Na parang...in any plan that he has, even for himself, he will always include you. And I found that very impressive kasi these days, we all can be self-centered," says Pia Guanio about her fiancé, Steve Mago.

How was the engagement?

"It was quite a surprise. I wasn't expecting it at all. Primarily because... I mean, I'll say it straight... Di ba, we've been dating for less than a year only? So, it really came as a surprise to me that he made such a big move so soon."

"So, one morning, he just woke me up. And when I opened my eyes, I saw a box with a ring in it."

Pia said she was speechless.

"Kasi, nakakabigla talaga! Parang overwhelming and you don't know what to say when it finally does happen, you know. And then outside, he has prepared a breakfast with champagne."

Play the video below to hear more of Pia Guanio's comment about her engagement.

Leave a Reply

Feel free to leave any comments. Comments are moderated. Salamat po!

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © CHEEZEMIZ.Blogspot.com - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan. Philippine Showbiz News and Gossips. Thank you US Immigration JOurney